Use of Information from this Site.
Subject to applicable legal provisions as well as the clauses of this agreement, the contents of this web site may not be stored, copied, distributed, transmitted, amended, translated, adapted, presented (including "framing"-type adaptations/presentations), deconstructed, disassembled, decompiled, published or sold, either parially or wholly, without express authorization from ASTRAL. In particular:
- Any utilisation for commercial purposes and that is thus not personal is strictly prohibited.
- The documents and information may not be modified in any manner whatsoever.
- Any information reproduced, in any form whatsoever and for each occurrence, must expressly bear the copyright notice and any other indication relating to copyrights.
- ASTRAL reserves the right to withdraw the authorization to view, download and print documents and information from the site at all times.
- The rights that are allowed are part of a contractual agreement and are not a transfer of property.
- The elements of the site are protected by the law on commercial presentation and other laws; they may not be copied, imitated, either wholly or partially.
Limitation of Use
Any use contrary to the above may lead to an immediate suspension of the right to access the web site and/or legal proceedings.
Copyrights and Trademark Property
The information appearing on the ASTRAL web site and the related products are protected by international laws and agreements governing intellectual property rights and are the exclusive property of ASTRAL.
Any use of trademarks or the ASTRAL corporate name appearing on the web site in relation to:
- the sales, marketing, distribution or promotion of products and services (including of another web site);
a label, logo, stamp, packaging or any other media used for advertising and used for sales, marketing, distribution or promotion of products or services (including another web site);
and that may create confusion or mislead the recipient is strictly prohibited.
Release of Liability
ASTRAL makes no guarantee of appropriateness for any purpose, completeness, up-to-datedness, conformity with standards in force or the adequacy for a particular purpose of the whole of information available on the ASTRAL web site and can not be in any event liable for:
- damages or any kind, whether specific damages or damages following access or use of information present on the site;
for any decision or action taken based on the information;
for any damage resulting from legal proceedings remotely or closely related to information available on this web site.